Actor Headshot Tips From A Casting Director | How To Wow Us With Headshots & Get More Auditions
Actor Headshot Tips as a Casting Director, are easy for me to give to you, actors. Afterall, I've sifted through tens of thousands of headshots and chosen thousands of actors to audition from their actor headshots to audition for all the projects I worked on as VP of Casting at HBO for 14 years and over the nearly 20 years of my career as a Casting Director.
If there's one thing I know, it's how you can WOW us Casting Directors with headshots when you know a few key things.
That's why I've created an entire webinar called "Unstoppable Headshots" to show you how to do it. It's more than just actor headshot tips, although it is packed with actor headshot tips. And you can watch all the actor headshot tips over and over on the replay which is available after you register.
Register here: http://HeadshotWow.com
Here are some of the actor headshot tips and other things you will learn in the Unstoppable Headshots webinar:
IN THIS WEBINAR & REPLAY YOU WILL LEARN:
• What kind of actor headshots catch the eye of the busy Casting Director
• Why 97% of actor headshots go straight in the trash & how you can be in the other 3%
• How many different looks you really need for your actor headshots (this could surprise you)
• The no-fail way to take stunning actor headshots and get the best out of your photographer
• Actor headshot tips prior to shooting: 5 things you absolutely MUST do BEFORE you shoot
• How to find and choose the right photographer (even if you don't live in NY or LA)
• The 6 qualities of a standout actor headshot that makes Casting Directors stop in their tracks and feel compelled to call you in
• 4 absolute actor headshot NO-NOs that will get your headshot deleted forever
• The 3 goals your headshot must achieve if you want to be taken seriously as an actor
• How to break through all the noise and create an unstoppable headshot that gets you in the door.
Jean-Pierre Mouzon is an actor and headshot photographer serving actors and actresses in the L.A. Area
Are You A Working Actor? Submit Your Info To Our Free Actor Showcase!